Shorten sales cycles, drive conversion, and enhance your customer experience by e-signing with Scrive directly from SuperOffice CRM.
Scrive will let you embrace paperless operations by fully digitalizing the contract process with electronic signatures and identification. Meaning you will never have to worry about misplacing a contract or wondering if and when it will be returned with the customer’s signature again.
Accelerate the overall customer acquisition process through automation and transparency by eliminating manual processes and follow up tasks. The app will also give you greater control over the contract process by tracking and monitoring every stage.
Scrive has a proven track record for helping salespeople increase conversion rates and shorten sales cycles. So, if you want to increase sales velocity, start with this.
Getting to the yes in a deal is a delicate dance. There will almost always be slip-ups. But getting the signature should never be one of them.
• Sign any document directly from SuperOffice CRM: sales contracts, proposals, any agreement document.
• Customer experience: give your customers the convenience and simplicity of Scrive’s premium electronic signature solution.
• Three ways to start a document signing process: from a SuperOffice template, from a Scrive template, or upload a document to SuperOffice from your computer.
• Track and monitor: know the status of the document at every stage of the signing process. See at a glance who has received and viewed it, who has opened it, viewed it, who has signed and who still needs to sign or approve.
• Integrated eID authentication: add a higher level of authentication for making sure the right person is signing. Scrive supports eIDs throughout the Nordics and a growing number of European countries.
• Workflow automation: set up approvals, routing preferences, deadlines, reminders. When the document is signed, you can trigger further actions.
• Omnichannel: sign agreements anywhere, on any device.
• Secure and legally binding: industry-leading legal evidence package is securely attached to each completed contract. Every document signed with Scrive is protected against tampering with a digital seal using blockchain technology.